Class Teacher required for January 2023
Main Scale or UPS according to experience
Priory Junior School is a three-form entry junior school located in the market town of St Neots. We take great pride in our commitment to sport.
We are seeking to appoint a full time, permanent class teacher to start in January 2023. The position will initially be in Year 5. We welcome applications from experienced teachers.
We can offer you:
- A supportive and dedicated team of staff and governors
- Talented and hardworking teaching assistants to support the children’s learning
- Children who are enthusiastic, committed to learning and enjoy school
- A well-resourced and continually developing school learning environment
- Continuing professional development and career development opportunities
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is passionate about ensuring that children achieve their very best
- Have recent experience of successful teaching
- Is able to lead a subject area in art, music or maths
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school office to arrange a time and date. Application packs can be downloaded from the school website or by contacting our school office - by email or telephone. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01480 226730
Closing date: 2pm on Monday, 10th October.
Interviews are scheduled to take place the following week.
Priory Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to the receipt of two satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS check and medical clearance.