Priory Junior School is a friendly, welcoming and successful junior school, committed to encouraging all its community to ‘Be The Best You Can Be.’ We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join us as a full-time Year 4 CLASS TEACHER from November 2017.
We are looking for someone who:
Has a passion for teaching and learning and a commitment to working as part of a team to provide a caring and positive learning environment
- Is able to set high expectations and standards for all children.
- Is friendly, approachable and a good team-player.
- Uses effective positive behaviour management strategies, and shares a commitment to restorative approaches
- Is able to motivate and inspire our pupils.
- Has the desire to take an active part in the wider aspects of school life
We can offer:
- A caring, positive environment for all who learn and work here.
- Well resourced classrooms.
- A friendly staff with supportive governors and parents.
- Good professional development opportunities
Priory Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to the receipt of two satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS check and medical clearance.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school office to arrange a time and date. Application packs can be downloaded from the school website or by contacting our school office - by email or telephone. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01480 226730 Closing date: Midday on 27th SeptemberInterviews to take place the following week.