Full-Time Class Teacher required for September 2021
Priory Junior School is a three-form entry junior school located in the market town of St Neots. Our last Ofsted Inspection in June 2017 rated the school as ‘good’ and we take great pride in our commitment to sport and music.
We are seeking to appoint a full time, permanent class teacher to start in September 2021. We welcome applications from experienced teachers and NQTs.
We can offer you:
- A supportive and dedicated team of staff and governors
- Talented and hardworking teaching assistants to support the children’s learning
- Children who are enthusiastic, committed to learning and enjoy school
- A well-resourced and continually developing school learning environment
- Continuing professional development and career development opportunities
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school office to arrange a time and date. Application packs can be downloaded from the school website or by contacting our school office - by email or telephone. Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 2pm on Monday, 26th April.
Interviews will be held the following week.
Priory Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share that commitment.
The appointment is subject to the receipt of two satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS check and medical clearance.